Monday, February 27, 2017

THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG DROVE FATHER MARTIN MAD





If you have been following the saga of my never ending disagreements with Father Martin, then you are in for a miracle. Somehow we got it together and finally published

THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG

Keep Father Martin in your prayers. This fear thing he is going through has aged him severely. I truly hope that under all of his shuddering and fidgeting that he finds peace. Chaos has become his lover, so to speak.

When I do manage to cut through all of his whispery, twitchy angst over the phone the message is clear to me - he has gone mad. Father Martin has taken on too much of a mental burden with The Lost Book of King Og and the subsequent attack he suffered though. His perception of reality has been twisted to the point of snapping. Yet he still manages to function within society. I have even joked with him, saying that "Unhinged Priest" sounds like the perfect name for a PG-13 horror film starring him. No, it didn't go over well, but that's what friends do. They poke and prod and try to help.
 He wants none of it. The man has gone full-sourpuss.

I still call Father Martin a close friend. I don't know where I would be in life without him. The man has given me some great advice over the years. In fact, he is probably the only man that truly understands why I myself fell away from the faith. As I watch the man suffer under wave after wave of self-inflicted fear, I wish that he too, would give up his faith and engage his spiritual enemies differently.

I felt it was best that I take his "Satan's Work is Done" essay offline and throw it in the Lost Book of King Og as an afterward. I figure that if people read it directly after reading King Og's verses, that they will get it best then. For a man to literally embrace the sensation of fear as his own Christ, this is an abomination on the deepest level. Yet when faced with the weakness of the name of Jesus and the lack of power of his blood, Father Martin felt he had no choice. He embraced that which saved him in the end, he embraced fear.

I could go on, but I'll stop.

We're Published!

THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG

- DEMMON
Feb - 2017

No comments: